Sunday 20 November 2011

Birds of Bukit Kutu, Selangor

Bukit Kutu is well famous amongst the trail blazers and hill climbers. As far as birding activities are concern little have been reported in the area. I decided to visit the place today and see for myself what it has to offer in terms of birding.

These birds look like Asian Brown Flycatchers.

A Black-Headed Bulbul singing its heart's out.

A view of a lake created by the Selangor Dam. This place actually has many more birds than it appears here. The birds here were however either too fast or well hidden for my camera to zoom in on them.

No comments:

Birding here and there from February to March 2024

 Not many birds appearing at my local patches. I probably need to travel further to see more birds. Green-back Flycatcher Male Quite a frien...